Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Learn how to earn money online




Looking To Make Some Extra Cash?

Join Clixsense dedicated community for free and start getting paid just for browsing websites, play games and more. Refer your friends and multiply your earnings!
Member Benefits
• Browser Toolbar With Instant Notification of New Ads Available
• Earn Up To $0.02 Per Click and Up To $0.01 Per Referral Click
• Earn Even More With Our Affiliate Program
• Payments Via Check, Alertpay and PayPal
• Win Daily Prizes Up To $5.00
• Unlimited Direct Referrals
• Guaranteed Ads Daily



There are several ways for you to earn money with ClixSense. First is by viewing advertisements that are in the system. You earn commissions for every ad you see. The amount per ad ranges from $0.001 and up to $0.02.
Other ways you can earn from ClixSense is through promoting others to the site with affiliate program. You earn downline click commissions, upgrade commissions and a commission from your referrals's purchases. The amount you make all depends on your account status (Premium or Regular).
Premium members earn higher downline click commissions from their referrals, are paid more for each ad they view, are entered into an 8 level affiliate program for premium upgrades and earn signup commissions of $0.20 for every active member they promote to ClixSense.

Start earning now.  CLICK HERE to sign up


Sa mga Kabayan, CLICK NYO eto para sa presentation in our native language!

"There will come a time when big opportunities will be presented to you, and you've got to be in a position to take advantage of them."  Sam Walton

21 comments:

homedad said...

this is interesting. had done some research and it seems legit. thanks for the link! ill sign up later

Krukos said...

I found it odd on the way you sent me here at your blog but I must say it's worth my time to visit it. I have created my account. I have $1.0 earning already! lol Not much but its a good start. I'll will use the tips and strategies you sent me. Thanks!

Junlei said...

I am skeptical on programs like this. Does it really work?

Edgardo said...

Brad, pede ba ako dito kahit di pa ako syadong marunong sa internet?

Peter said...

Worth a try. It is free to join, right?

Spencer said...

@homedad -- thanks for you interest. hope you will join my team.
@krukos-- are you from Greece? Way to go! Pennies add up. Keep clicking. Send me email so that I can give you some tips.
@Junlei--it's good to be careful. there are some programs that are scam. read reviews and comments on the web and decide for yourself.
@kabayan--pedeng pede basta marunong ka sa mouse, keyboard, tsaka onting browse browse sa net -- ayos na.
@Peter--Yes, it is free to join. Two to three minutes is only needed for you to create your account.

Mahmoud said...

I have signed up already. It says I have 15 ads to click. Should I click it all?

indiagrace said...

Thank you for this my friend. In barely 2 months, I have earn $95!!! Not much but considering that am doing it part time, not bad. I have recovered my upgrade cost and I'll put some extra time on this. More power to you my friend!

Stephanie said...

My friend got this same thing. I didnt believe her at first until she showed me how it works and how it really pays. Good luck to you! Visit my blog too.


This link is visible only to the owner of this blog.

Barts said...

Nakapagsign up na ako. Maraming salamat sa tips mo. Simple and obvious na tips at sobrang effective. Sendan mo pa ko if may new tips ka ha. Thanks!

Ahmad_doha said...

Salam, my friend. Thanks for this post. I got a lucky start. I playing the clixgrid and I win $2.50. More power.

Spencer said...

@ahmad--lucky for you!!!It took me almost 500 tries before I got my first winning of $5.0. Make your email address visible for me so that I can send you more tips and strategy on earning more.

Finlu Pin said...

Interesting. Can I do this? I live in China.

Spencer said...

@Finlu--Yes you can. Anyone can do this as long as they have internet and computer.

Jayme said...

Great! Thanks for this info. I got into a great start and have my whole neighborhood excited! woohoo!!! $16! Not bad..

Gavini said...

Thank you for this! I got started 3 weeks ago. I am on a roll now with my premium account and my friends signing in too! I hope moms at home like me find this blog.

Anonymous said...

It works!!! No scam! I recommend this to all!

homedaddy said...

Thank you, thank you! I have signed up about a month ago (with a shadow of doubt) but IT proved to be legit. I have my first cash out already! $32 is not much but it's a great start. I can use my Paypal to shop online again. :) Send me also the second batch of tips, ok?

Roger said...

Maraming salamat kabayan! Malaking tulong etong nahanap mo sa internet. Madaling sundan at ganun din kadali gawin ang job. Naka $23 na din ako after 3 weeks!

Andy said...

Thank you so much for this. I have been a stern skeptic of these programs but you prove me wrong! I'll put more time on this. I hope my boss won't catch me in my work desk..lol! Great timing. Send me more tips, ok?

Edgardo said...

Brad, send mo naman sa akin yung ibang tips na ibibigay mo. Sobrang helpful yun mga unang binigay mo. Thank you ng marami. May $32 na ako!

Mejo natututo na din ako kalikot sa internet. hehe

Post a Comment